Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ROGUE <--> SANTA <--> CHEF

Rogue
Santa
Chef

HERE COMES THE NEW CHARACTER !!!

ROGUE <-> SANTA <--> CHEF

Okay... well then, all this char(character) are all cre8(create) by
using the orginal (previous image that i posted)
and use my imagination and add on it
Lolx... u guys can have try onli...
but have to wait me upload de ai file (illustrator) or jpg file lar...
Talk a little bit about my concept & idea
At the very beginning, i juz wanna try to make something cute
after our lecturer (Mr. James) check all the students character
he found out tat 90% of student draw Monster
so am i ... ^^.V

but later on i change my mind so i make a character
plus the lecturer want our character simple and easy to edit
so my character is juz more like using circle and oval shape to form it.
hehe ^^

Why rogue, santa and chef ??
No Y ... juz they come to my mind at 1st
haha ^^ so is idea lo ... Lolxxx
More new item and character will be post !!!
pls be patient o ... ^^
Do drop ur comment too !!!
Thankz.
by Joez

No comments:

Post a Comment